please correct my cover letter for erasmus (deadline tomorrow 17th January)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellousouad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Dear Madam, Sir,
With this letter I would like to express my interest in participating in the Battuta program to study for 10 months abroad.

I am twenty two years old, currently studying in the first year of Master’s Degree program in Biology, speciality Food Sciences, option Bioprocess and Technology of Food at the University of Abderrahmane Mira, Bejaia. Last year, I earned a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Sciences, spéciality food Science and Technology at the University of Abdelhamid Ibn-Badis, Mostaganem.

As I have always planned to spend some time abroad during my studies, I was very delighted to find the opportunity to study at a European University when I looked through Erasmus Student Network. I advocate the opinion that Erasmus program is excellent opportunity to meet various groups of young people, spend quality time with them and get to know their cultures, traditions, lifestyle, etc. Also, living, studying and having fun within international students would broaden my horizon and enable me to build strong social network with people. Despite the fact that I have not been studying Spanish and Portuguese at university, I have always had a strong interest in learning new languages with regard to my English language skills, I truly believe that my level of English is more than sufficient for studying at this university.
I am self-confident, flexible and a hard working student, especially in new teams, so I believe I could contribute a lot to the academic environment. The modules system offered at the chosen universities will help me to reach my aim of enriching my knowledge. I am sure that the time spent in a European country will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to expand my abilities and widen my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. I understand that this program is very competitive and attracting highly motivated students, but I am convinced that my good record at the University gives me a strong recommendation for a place at it. I would be honored if you decide to accept my candidateship for Master studies. In the same time I am aware of possible challenges and high investments of effort I will have to place in order to successfully complete this course.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours faithfully,

whatDear Madam, Sir,
With this letter I would like to express my interest in participating in the Battuta program to study for 10 months abroad.

I am twenty two years old, currently studying in the first year of Master’s Degree program in Biology, speciality Food Sciences, option Bioprocess and Technology of Food at the University of Abderrahmane Mira, Bejaia. Last year, I earned a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Sciences, spéciality food Science and Technology at the University of Abdelhamid Ibn-Badis, Mostaganem.

As I have always planned to spend some time abroad during my studies, I was very delighted to find the opportunity to study at a European University when I looked through Erasmus Student Network. I advocate the opinion that Erasmus program is excellent opportunity to meet various groups of young people, spend quality time with them and get to know their cultures, traditions, lifestyle, etc. Also, living, studying and having fun within international students would broaden my horizon and enable me to build strong social network with people. Despite the fact that I have not been studying Spanish and Portuguese at university, I have always had a strong interest in learning new languages with regard to my English language skills, I truly believe that my level of English is more than sufficient for studying at this university.
I am self-confident, flexible and a hard working student, especially in new teams, so I believe I could contribute a lot to the academic environment. The modules system offered at the chosen universities will help me to reach my aim of enriching my knowledge. I am sure that the time spent in a European country will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to expand my abilities and widen my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. I understand that this program is very competitive and attracting highly motivated students, but I am convinced that my good record at the University gives me a strong recommendation for a place at it. I would be honored if you decide to accept my candidateship for Master studies. In the same time I am aware of possible challenges and high investments of effort I will have to place in order to successfully complete this course.

Yours faithfully,

Dear Madam, Sir,

Yours faithfully,

what should be the shape (structure) of the cover letter
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
You would have to confirm that it is not cheating to ask for external help before people contribute, so you're probably not going to meet your deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.