Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
To whom it may concern

Dear Sir or Madam,

With great pleasure I write this recommendation letter for ХХХ. I have been ХХХs supervisor for the last four months of 2014.
ХХХ worked under my supervision as a practical teacher on Computer skills and Databases development” course organized for the first year students.
As a Head of School of Banking, I have had an opportunity to observe an interaction in classes and to evaluate his knowledge of the subject he taught and his abilities to communicate with students. And I want to assure you, that students are very interested in the course taught by ХХХ and I have got a lot of student requests to continue this course and to organize next-level courses in upcoming academic year.
Leaders always focus on the need of people that surround you. Leaders focus on results, on what must be achieved by themselves and by students. Great leaders focus on strengthening of potential, in themselves and in others. ХХХ has focused his attention on the strengthening of potential of our school of banking and made a lot for strengthening of student's knowledge base to make them competitive in labor market.
I have strong confidence that his is a confident and intelligent young man and I also believe that his abilities to carry out independent researches are among the best in his age.
Therefore, I strongly recommend him for admission, without reservation, and would appreciate your most favorable considerations to his application.

Sincerely yours,

…….

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
To whom it may concern

Dear Sir or Madam,
Use either one, but not both.

With great pleasure, I write this recommendation letter for ХХХ. I [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE] was ХХХ’s supervisor for the last four months of 2014.

ХХХ worked under my supervision as a [STRIKE]practical[/STRIKE] teacher [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] of our Computer Skills and Databases Development course [STRIKE]organized[/STRIKE] designed for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] first-year students.
As the head of the School of Banking, I have had [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] the opportunity to observe [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] XXX's interaction in class [STRIKE]es[/STRIKE] and to evaluate his knowledge of the subject he taught and his abilities to communicate with students. And I want to assure you that XXX always kept the students engaged and maintained their interest [STRIKE]are very interested[/STRIKE] in the course. [STRIKE]taught by ХХХ and I have got a lot of[/STRIKE] In fact, several students have since requested [STRIKE]to continue this course and[/STRIKE] to organize [STRIKE]next-level[/STRIKE] further courses in that area in the upcoming academic year.

Leaders always focus on the needs of their staff, as well as on achieving [STRIKE]people that surround you. Leaders focus on[/STRIKE] better results. [STRIKE], on what must be achieved by themselves and by students.[/STRIKE] And great leaders focus on [STRIKE]strengthening of[/STRIKE] developing their own potential [STRIKE], in themselves and in[/STRIKE] as well as the potential of others. ХХХ has [STRIKE]focused his attention on the strengthening of potential of[/STRIKE] worked hard on improving the teaching quality in our school [STRIKE]of banking[/STRIKE] and made valuable contribution to the school's curriculum development. [STRIKE]a lot for strengthening of student's knowledge base to make them competitive in labor market.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE] I have strong confidence that his[/STRIKE] XXX is a confident and intelligent young man, and I [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] believe that his ability to carry out independent research is one of his strengths. [STRIKE]es are among the best in his age.[/STRIKE]

Therefore, I strongly recommend him for admission into your institution [STRIKE], without reservation,[/STRIKE] and would appreciate your most favorable consideration to his application.

Yours faithfully,

[STRIKE]Sincerely yours,[/STRIKE]

…….

Status
Not open for further replies.