[General] Please help me improve my presentation(full).

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanthien

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi everybody,
Thank you for helping me last time. Now, I have completed my presentation, please have me check and improve it:
"CHAT1K
One and The Crowd Chat App For Streaming
The conventional chat room with the live stream:
Until now, all streaming platforms use a conventional chat room, which does not meet the requirement of allowing conversations between the streamer and the participant.

• Everyone in the room wants to talk to the streamer but the streamer is only able to respond to one person at a time.

• Also, because the number of participants can grow very large, the room gets overloaded with messages. The streamer cannot read the messages, so they stop responding to the participants. And the conversation is terminated.
This is all simply because the conventional chat room is not designed for streaming conversations. We really need a dedicated chat app.

Chat1k - The Dedicated Application for Streaming
We have been researching the participant’s interactives in streaming room, and being the first one introducing the “One and The Crowd Conversation” concept. From that concept, we are building an app with features that support and solve the issues, which the conventional chat room is facing.

• Firstable, there are many people have the same idea, opinion,...but why all of them have to send every message and the streamer have to respond one by one and many time they have to repeat the answer?

• Chat1k allow people to vote for the message that they like, and we design one more chat box to display the messages which have a significant amount of vote, it’s called “Top Chat”. Therefore, the crowd’s opinion is highlighted and the streamer can give the answer to many people. This is how Chat1k make the conversation between One and the crowd.

• One the number of participants can grow too large, Chat1k divide them into groups. People in each group only see and vote for the new messages from their group in the “New chat” box. But all participants and streamer still see the same “Top chat” box, and it is easy for them to focus on the main topic of the conversation. This mechanism makes sure the message overloaded never happen with Chat1k, allow the conversation to keep continuing with the unlimited participant.
Chat1k is the world’s first and only App for One and The Crowd Conversation. People can start and keep the conversation between One and The Crowd going naturally and more meaningful, just like two friends talking to each other.
"
Thanks and Best Regard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

The conventional chatroom with live streaming

And:

which does not allow conversations between the streamer and participants

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Thank you for helping me last time. Now, I have completed my presentation. Please [Strike]have[/Strike] help me check and improve it.
"CHAT1K
One and The Crowd Chat App For Streaming
[Strike]The conventional chat room with the live stream:[/Strike]
Until now, all streaming platforms have used a conventional chat room, which does not meet the requirement of allowing conversations between the streamer and the participant.

• Everyone in the room wants to talk to the streamer but the streamer is only able to respond to one person at a time.

• Also, because the number of participants can grow very large, the room gets overloaded with messages. The streamer cannot read the messages, so they stop responding to the participants. And the conversation is terminated.

This is all simply because the conventional chat room is not designed for streaming conversations. We really need a dedicated chat app.

Chat1k - The Dedicated Application for Streaming
We have been researching the participant’s interactives in streaming rooms, and [Strike]being[/Strike] we are the first [Strike]one[/Strike] to introduce [Strike]ing[/Strike] the “One and The Crowd Conversation” concept. [Strike]From[/Strike] Based upon that concept, we are building an app with features that support and solve the above-mentioned issues which the conventional chat room suffers from. [Strike]is facing.[/Strike]

• Firstable, [Strike]there are[/Strike] many people have the same idea, opinion, or question, but why do they all [Strike]of them[/Strike] have to send [Strike]every[/Strike] individual messages [Strike]and the[/Strike] to the streamer [Strike]have[/Strike] who then has to respond to each one [Strike]by one[/Strike] and potentially repeat the same answer many times? [Strike]they have to repeat the answer?[/Strike]

• Chat1k allows people to vote for the messages that they like.[Strike]and[/Strike] We have designed [Strike]one more[/Strike] an additional chat box to display the messages which have a significant [Strike]amount[/Strike] number of votes, [Strike]it’s[/Strike] and we have called it “Top Chat”. Therefore, the crowd’s opinion is highlighted and the streamer can give the answer to many people simultaneously. This is how Chat1k [Strike]make[/Strike] streamlines the conversation between one and the crowd.

• Once the number of participants [Strike]can[/Strike] grows too large, Chat1k divides them into groups. People in each group only see and vote for the new messages from their group in the “New Chat” box. But all participants and the streamer still see the same “Top Chat” box, and it is easy for them to focus on the main topic of the conversation. This mechanism [Strike]makes[/Strike] ensures that [Strike]the[/Strike] message overloaded never happens with Chat1k, allowing the conversation to [Strike]keep continuing[/Strike] continue [Strike]with[/Strike] regardless of the [Strike]unlimited[/Strike] number of participants.
Chat1k is the world’s first and only App [Strike]for[/Strike] using the One and The Crowd Conversationmodel. People can start and [Strike]keep the[/Strike] maintain a natural and more meaningful conversation between One and The Crowd, [Strike]going naturally and more meaningful,[/Strike] just like two friends talking to each other.

Thanks and I hope you've enjoyed my presentation. [Strike]Best Regard.[/Strike]
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

We have been researching interaction in streaming rooms.

Also, there is a good chance that first (or firstly) was intended. (Where "firstable" appears.) However, since second (or secondly) isn't used there is no point to it.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
United States
I think OP meant first of all

Not a teacher or a native speaker.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I think the OP meant first of all

That would make less sense than ever. One, it's wordy. Two, there is no second of all. Three, that kind of thing isn't needed anyway.

vanthien

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue.

- 'interactives': I mean we have been tracking and analyzing everything happen between streamer and participants in a streaming room.
- 'Firstable': it is the same as "firstly". It is the first problem that my app solve.
And somebody suggested replacing "streamer" with "streaming host", what is different between them, which should I use.
Thanks!

vanthien

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Thank Tarheel,
I think this is really better!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank Tarheel,
I think this is really better!

You're welcome, but teechar did more than I did. (He should get a pay raise.)

:up:

vanthien

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
You're welcome, but teechar did more than I did. (He should get a pay raise.)

:up:
Yes, of course. Thank you all for helping me, and special thanks go to Teechar, he has done a great job.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Vanthien, you need to find the Thank button. I for one access these things through my profile page, and I don't know what is here until I get here.

:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.