Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
Hi, this is my first study plan and I'm not a native speaker. I will be grateful for any advice on grammar, vocabulary, or anything that helps to improve it. Thank you!

study plan
part I:
my name is ...........a computer teacher from........univveersity. I have been working as IT teacher of computer department in goverment last 10 YEARS.
i have accepted and permission from lao national university.However, I feel Knowledge of the master degree not enough for enhancing professional development for 21st-century teacher skill , I am planning to apply for scholarship in order to further my doctoral studies in computer science.
after complete my phd studies , i will go back laos and bring knowledge back to development 21st century teacher skill.

part 2 :

first, i woud like to Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for china goverment scholarship.
My name is ....... and I am from ........
I hold BSc degree in computer science (2003-2008) from lao national University and a Master in engineering (2012-2015) from central south university of china .
With the background knowledge I have teaching in computer science, I strongly feel that a doctoral course in computer science will be very relevant to enhance my prior andriod application project sucessful in Laos. I plan to do research andriod application for tourism in laos with an aim to improve research and IT resource capacity building through tourism where I can transfer the knowledge gained in an optimized manner to my country and future generations.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

The first thing you need to correct is the lack of capitalisation. Use the Edit Post facility to make sure your post follows these rules:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (names of countries, cities, institutions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.