Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello teachers! Here's a part of my service description. Please make corrections for errors:

This service is worth buying for. Here's what you should expect:
1. A 60-second animated video base on your voice-over and script (That had been provided to me) (same style as the samples I have posted) but you can suggest a specific style if you want, as long as it's within the scope of my skill, let's discuss it).

2. The video comes with a Background Music - So I will offer you over 20 tracks of diffrent musics and you'll choose.
3. Cool SoundFX over the animation.
4. I can design unique characters for you.
5. The end-product will be delivered in 1080P FullHD
6.It takes 7 days to compelete
7.Price is for 60sec video so it will increse by increseang the time
8.this price is like the style as the sample I have posted, so if you want another style you would contact me to get a new quote for the animation
9.I could provide project files at the end as well

DON'T BUY TEMPLATE FAST, FIRST contact me, MAYBE I HAD WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU WILL SAVE YOUR MONEY ON BUYING ONE, ONLY YOU PAY FOR COSTOMIZING!

I have Collection of after effects templates like Logo reveal, corporate, app promo, slideshow .... so contact me right now. I will advice you to find a suitable one.

I am professional in after effects templates structures because I had been a Vive author !
We'll talk about the timeline and how to send your assets or script to me
In order to start the work for you I need your script or brief on what you want to do.
I can change the templates bases as well.
PLEASE BEFORE ORDER:
Contact ME (right widget) to get your own price base on your work complexity.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
We provide a superior product. Here's what you can expect:

1. A 60-second animated video based on your provided voice-over and script (same style as the samples I have posted), but you can suggest a specific style if you want, as long as it's within the scope of my skill; let's discuss it).

2. The video comes with background music, so I will offer you over 20 different tracks to choose from.

3. Cool sound effects over the animation.

4. Unique characters designed for you.

5. End product delivered in 1080P Full HD.

6. Your project will be ready within only 7 days.

7. Price is for 60-sec video.

8. Price quoted is for the style in the sample posted. Contact me to get a new quote for a custom animation.

9. I can provide project files at the end as well.

Don't rush to buy off the shelf. Contact me first, and I'm sure you'll find what you want. You will get a quality product and save.

I have a collection of after-effects templates like Logo Reveal, corporate, app promo, and slideshow, so contact me right now. I will help you to find a suitable one.

I am professional in after-effects template structures because I am a Vive author!

All I need is your script or a brief description of what you want to do.

I can change the templates bases as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.