[Grammar] please make corrections of this paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

diversea

Member Type
Student or Learner
PLEASE CORRECT THIS PARAGRAPH.:up:

With referance to this application, I wish to inform you, that I have applied for five years multiple visa It will be much appriciated if you could grant me five years multiple visa to visit my daughter in UK, I am eldarly person and as it would be much convanient, easy, saving time and money to me.

With referance to this application, I wish to inform you, that I have applied for five years multiple visa It will be much appriciated if you could grant me five years multiple visa to visit my daughter in UK, I am eldarly person and as it would be much convanient, easy, saving time and money to me.

Hello Diversea,
Hope this would help you :)

With reference to this application I would like to inform you that I have applied five years multiple visa for UK. It will be appreciated if you could grant me five years multiple visa to visit my daughter there. I am an elderly person so it would be much convenient, easy, saving time and money to me.

I am applying for a multiple entry visa to occasionally visit my daughter in the UK. I'll greatly appreciate if the visa is approved for a duration of five years or longer. Please note that I am an elderly person, and having a five year visa would relieve me of the unnecessary costs and time associated with frequent visa renewals.

Last edited:
:up: Thanks budy. also I have received email too. :up:

I am applying for a multiple entry visa to occasionally visit my daughter in the UK. I'll greatly appreciate if the visa is approved for a duration of five years or longer. Please note that I am an elderly person, and having a five year visa would relieve me of the unnecessary costs and time associated with frequent visa renewals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back