Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Hungary
Essay on Animals: The Open Season Animation Review

The genres represented in the Open Season movie are animation, comedy, and Action/Adventure. This movie has been in the theatre since Sept 29, 2006. The film authors are Steve Bencich, Nat Mauldin, Ron J. Friedman, Jill Culton and Anthony Stacchi.

Parents should know that this movie is animated and depicts a tamed bear who finally finds his true place, the jungle. Young kids will laugh while watching the clip which has humor in its entirety. In the jungle, the deer trains the bear on the ways of the forest and team up to outsmart their predator, the hunter. The appearing of the cute furred critters is just an awesome scene in the movie. The length of the movie is a bit long (83 minutes), but children will obviously concentrate till the end due to its funny nature.

I watched this movie several times with my daughter when she was younger. However, I think it is better for bigger children. I have no negative objections to this movie, and I can certainly recommend it to any parent with children. The cast, the animation, the creative action scene and the general idea of nature in the movie is impressive. I recommend this production and if you have children, do not hesitate to have a copy for them.

Key Terms: Action/Adventure, animation, tamed bear, comic movie, jungle, deer, predator, cute furred critters, creative action scene.

Thank you!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say: in theaters.

Also:

I think it is better for older children.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

The movie is a bit long, but it will hold the interest of the younger set because it is so funny.

What do you mean by "a copy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.