Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
South Africa
Current Location
South Africa
Hi everyone. If there are any freelance teachers looking for teaching material I have been designing my own PowerPoint ESL lessons for both one-on-one and group lessons.

Each lesson is designed to be taught over a 40-60 minute period and includes both broad conversation questions as well as grammar exercises. My goal is to enable teachers to teach thorough, wholesome lessons with minimal preparation time. The topics are relevant and enjoyable and are guaranteed to draw out interesting conversations from your students.

If you would like to try out one of my lessons, drop me a message and you can choose one from my current catalogue.

you can also email me at: [Email address removed by moderator]

Attachments

• Picsart_22-12-30_19-25-31-516 (1).jpg
    Picsart_22-12-30_19-25-31-516 (1).jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 8

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum, @SamirBanderker

Please note that I have removed your email address from your post. As you can see, we don't allow users to post their email addresses on the forum.
Your post will be allowed to remain here if you can confirm that absolutely everything on your site is free to use. We don't allow any advertising of commercial businesses. If you're charging for the content, it can't be advertised here.
Once you've confirmed it's all free, we will let you know how you can invite users to contact you without posting your email address.

• Thanks
Reactions: 5jj
Status
Not open for further replies.