[Essay] Rate my IELTS writing band. No fixing, it can save a lot of your time. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiesahn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I have reread how I write in this essay, and I find that it's hard for me to present it in a clear plain way. Although it's what they have been advised that writing task 2 should be written in a comprehensible manner.
Teacher can you rate my writing in IELTS band please? No fixing in long paragraph is needed, so you just decide which band it is, which will not cause you much time-consumption.
I really appreciate your rate.

The test title is:
Fresh water has always been a limited resource in some parts of the world. Today, however, growing worldwide demand has made this a global problem.What are the causes of the increased demand and what measure could governments and individuals take to respond to this problem?
My correspondence:

Advanced method aiming to fasten the regulations of protecting environmental elements as water has been made, which is the reason why many people know it so much-water pollution problem.
How the researchers investigate in this matter is well talked about online in webpage encyclopedia, through which interested advocators have the right to surf more about actual situation of water pollution. However it is, the crucial point that reached climax has been overseen by the carelessness in civilians who dwell in areas connecting with high industrialization. Marine life is endangered with nearby people who ignore the precaution of banning scattering garbage and illegally dump waste onto the river and ocean. Factories promising lies to the inspectors actually have been the culprits of breaking the law by ignoring purifying system and just letting toxic chemicals spread through the ocean.
The ones at responsibility for such crime of polluting water is escaping from jail which is the punishment they deserve, by taking advantage of the law’s lack in severity. Looking back to the time water was respected, the pollution was not as serious as modern civilized societies’ contamination. Since acknowledgement of water pollution’s consequences has been taught in universities, and contests have been hold to find out the last answer to solving the puzzle, it can be seen that students’ awareness has been risen but the propaganda’s efficiency in results have proved to be not that high as hoped.
All human beings wish for better life with living supporters being well-developed. Such hoped future will come true or not, such consideration depends on how individuals contribute their goodwill to humans’ bliss.
Despite many lands’ possession of fresh water, such good state does not present in other areas. Owning drinkable water is a fortunate fact and perhaps in the long-waited scenery there are sights that children in need of fresh water can fulfill their wish.

311 words.
1 hour.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I think you are trying to do something you are just not capable of doing at this time. I haven't read the whole the whole thing, but what I have read is gobbledygook.

Status
Not open for further replies.