Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I will tell you about the visit of Nha Trang and me. That is a reality practice trip for me to learn to do many works by my hand. Students are noticed by the school that 7am would gather in school back yard to get the Nha Trang trip by bus. We had 12 long hours to arrive at destination, had lunch and had a rest. After that, we attended a class, it touch me about how to set up the tent and camp overnight in a beach. We were encouraged to cook by ourselves and did not need the help from others. The day after, we went to a big island which located on Nha Trang beach and the gap between it and shore so far away. Teacher trained student to discover the forest of the island, which safety because many teachers and nurses stood throughout the forest to helped student who had trouble when they moved in the forest. I and my classmate find it hard to come over that mission but we could do it perfectly when we are the first team to win that duty. The trip finished when all teams gather beside the forest. That travel makes me feel really impressed and cannot forget it because I have many memories about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I will tell you about the visit of Nha Trang and me. That is a reality practice trip for me to learn to do many works by my hand. Students are noticed by the school that 7am would gather in school back yard to get the Nha Trang trip by bus. We had 12 long hours to arrive at destination, had lunch [did you have lunch after you arrived or did you stop for a rest halfway through the journey?] and had a rest. After that, we attended a class, it touch [taught?] me about how to set up the tent and camp overnight in a beach. We were encouraged to cook by ourselves and did not need the help from others. The day after, we went to a big island which located on Nha Trang beach and the gap between it and shore so far away. Teacher trained student to discover the forest of the island, which safety because many teachers and nurses stood throughout the forest to helped student who had trouble when they moved in the forest. I and my classmate find it hard to come over that mission but we could do it perfectly when we are the first team to win that duty. The trip finished when all teams gather beside the forest. That travel makes me feel really impressed and cannot forget it because I have many memories about it.
Hello Trang, and welcome to the forum. :)
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue. Please say it in different words.
Also, note that I have changed the title of your thread. Thread titles should reflect the subject/question.

Last edited by a moderator:

trang2705

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I will tell you about the visit of Nha Trang and me. That is a practical training trip for me to learn to do many works with my own hands. Students are noticed by the school that 7am would gather in school back yard to get the Nha Trang trip by bus. We had 12 long hours to arrive at destination, had lunch [I have lunch after I arrived] and had a rest. After that, we attended a class, it taught me about how to set up the tent and camp overnight in a beach. We were encouraged to cook by ourselves and did not need the help from others. The day after, we went to a big island which located on Nha Trang beach and the gap between it and shore so far away. Teacher trained student to discover the forest of the island, which safety because many teachers and nurses stood throughout the forest to helped student who had trouble when they moved in the forest. I and my classmate find it hard to overcome that mission but we could do it perfectly when we are the first team to win that duty. The trip finished when all teams gather next to the forest. That travel makes me feel really impressed and cannot forget it because I have many memories about it.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I will tell you about [Strike]the[/Strike] my visit [Strike]of[/Strike] to Nha Trang. [Strike]and me.[/Strike] That [Strike]is[/Strike] was a practical training trip for me to learn to do many things by myself. [Strike]works with my own hands.[/Strike] Students [Strike]are noticed[/Strike] were notified by the school that at 7am, they would need to gather in the school [Strike]back[/Strike] yard to [Strike]get[/Strike] go on the Nha Trang trip by bus. We had 12 long hours to arrive at our destination. After we arrived, we had lunch and had a rest. After that, we attended a class, and it taught me about how to set up the tent and camp overnight [Strike]in[/Strike] on a beach. We were encouraged to cook by ourselves and did not need [Strike]the[/Strike] help from others. The day after, we went to a big island [Strike]which[/Strike] located [Strike]on[/Strike] opposite Nha Trang Beach, but [Strike]and the gap between[/Strike] at some distance from it. [Strike]and shore so far away.[/Strike] Our teacher [Strike]trained[/Strike] encouraged us [Strike]student[/Strike] to discover the forest [Strike]of[/Strike] on the island, which [Strike]safety[/Strike] was quite safe because many teachers and nurses [Strike]stood[/Strike] were stationed throughout the forest to [Strike]helped[/Strike] help students who had got into trouble [Strike]when they moved[/Strike] in the forest. [Strike]I and[/Strike] My classmate and I [Strike]find[/Strike] found it hard initially to [Strike]overcome that mission[/Strike] hike through the forest, but we [Strike]could do it perfectly when we are[/Strike] didn't give up and were even the first team to finish that task. [Strike]win that duty.[/Strike] The trip finished when all teams gathered next to the forest. That trip [Strike]travel makes me feel really impressed[/Strike] left a strong impression, and I cannot forget it because I have many memories [Strike]about[/Strike] from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.