Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I was informed and understand that, you are planning to establish a second batch for Grade 2 but it is still under board discussion and meeting. Therefore, we request that you consider our request for seats for our children a priority should you have any second batch or withdrawals
We remain hopeful that you will be able to provide a place for our children.

I was informed and understand that, you are planning to establish a second batch for Grade 2 but it is still under board discussion and meeting. Therefore, we request that you consider our request for seats for our children a priority should you have any second batch or withdrawals
We remain hopeful that you will be able to provide a place for our children.

I presume this is a letter to a school to appeal for a second intake of students so that more children who have not been offered a place are given a chance.
I have started the letter with "I" but changed to "we". Are you writing on behalf of a group of parents?

Dear (Principal),

We understand that a second intake of students into Grade 2 is being considered/ in the offing. We wish to make an earnest appeal to the school board to endeavour to allow a second intake of students so that our children are given a chance to be offered a place to study in your school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back