Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
As I started with work in this week, I would able to complete the entire work within the next week. But I will be ready to give demo in the next wednesday.

Since I started with work in this week, I would able to complete the entire work within the next week. But I will be ready to give demo in the next wednesday.

How the above two sentences differs by using 'as' and 'since'?
And also correct the grammar mistakes.

As I started with the work in this week, I would able to complete the entire work within the next week. But I will be ready to give demo in the next Wednesday.

Since I started with work this week, I would be able to complete the entire work within the next week. Although I will be ready to give demo the next Wednesday.

How do the above two sentences differ by using 'as' and 'since'?
Also correct the grammar mistakes.

'Since' is similar to 'because' or 'although'.
Using 'as' means describing it as it is happening.

'As' shouldn't be used for future tense as it describes somethings that has happened or is happening.

The first sentence has the wrong tense.
The second sentence has been corrected in a few places.
Starting a sentence with a 'but' in this type of context doesn't sound good.

As I started the work this week, I would be able to finish it within the next week, but I will be ready to give a demo next Wednesday.

Since I started the work this week, I would be able to finish it within the next week, but I will be ready to give a demo next Wednesday.

Because another clause is missing.

Not a teacher.

Is it correct to use 'however' instead of 'but'?

As I started the work this week, I would be able to finish it within the next week, however I will be ready to give a demo next Wednesday.

Since I started the work this week, I would be able to finish it within the next week. However, I will be ready to give a demo next Wednesday.

Not a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back