Sorry for the delayed response; we were designing the load and the eventual solution for your situation,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Hello, could you perhaps assist me in making the email below understandable to the client?

Dear Client,

Sorry for the delayed response; we were designing the load and the eventual solution for your situation, and the system that we picked is a on grid PV solution, which runs in tandem with your generator because you have large loads operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Your generator will be operating at 40% of its maximum capacity (It may vary depending on the loads of your farm and the weather) in this case the expected savings are around 94 MWh/year, equivalent to around 37,600 Liters of Diesel, the price of which today amounts to a little under 43,000 USD.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I would probably say the generator will be operating at 40% of capacity.

That's all!

• Thanks
Reactions: Joj

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello, could you perhaps assist me in Please making correct any errors in the email below. understandable to the client?

Dear Client, [name of client]

Sorry for the delayed response; we were designing the load and the eventual solution for your situation. and The system that we picked is an on-grid PV solution, which runs in tandem with your generator because you have large loads operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Your generator will be operating at 40% of its maximum capacity (it may vary depending on the loads of your farm and the weather). In this case,* the expected savings are around 94 MWh/year, equivalent to around 37,600 liters of diesel, the price of which today amounts amounting (at today's price) to a little under US$43,000. USD.
Note my corrections above.

*What "case" does "In this case" refer to?

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Of using an on-grid system.
"In that case" is far too far away from that information for it to be clear that that's what it refers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.