Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi all,

Today is the anniversary of the company that I am working for. One of my colleagues recommended to launch an offer. The offer to be launched takes too much time. Can you edit the following e-mail:

"Surely we should be prepared for something by this occasion but maybe because we are busy with many things was the reason why we forget planning for this.

It is really a short notice but If I knew from a while/ a sufficient time, I could do something. Because we are short of time, I think we can engage with our customer on social media by launching an animation consolidate what we have from offers and tell them to stay tuned and there is more to come."

Thanks,

EE

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Sorry but I have very little idea what you are trying to say. Communication is enhanced when you use basic vocabulary and short simple sentences.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I don't think the email can be understood.

What do you mean by:

launch an offer (what offer?)
takes too much time (for what?)
engage on social media by launching
animation consolidate

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Are you trying to say this?

I know we were meant to prepare something to celebrate the company's [100th or whatever] anniversary but we've been really busy and we forgot! The only thing I can do at short notice is put out some social media posts saying that a great offer is in the pipeline and they should keep an eye out for its launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.