Thank you for arranging me to the current post (Letter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me improve the following email. Many thanks!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for arranging me to the current post. However, even though I have been industriously working here for 2 months, I still find great struggling to settle in here and begin worrying about the heavy workloads, lengthy working hours, strict requirements from the seniors and complicated interrelationships amongst different parties will eventually cost my physical and mental conditions and even my life shortly. To be honest, I really have a considerable reservation about your arranging a staff having a recent history of lung cancer and depression like me to manage such a challenging post, which is seemingly a little bit of incomprehensive planning and consideration. Personally speaking, the arrangement is simply life-threatening as I am convinced I, unlike the past one, am incapable of manipulating such sizeable deal of job duties, which may affect the office management as well. For the best interests of company's interests and my health condition, I plea you, my respected senior all along, would kindly consider to arrange a new post of authentic less stressful as suggested by my psychiatrist several months ago, like the ones in Headquarter or Hosuing Section. I do worry about it is just a matter of time before my cancer recur and my depression intensify if I remain at the post. Please kindly offer a timely helping hand to me before it too late. Thank you for your consideration.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Do you mean to say:

Thank you for hiring me.
🤔

You need to use simpler language. For example, I would say I had been working hard.

Do you mean to say that you think the job is going to kill you?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
However, even though I have been industriously working here for 2 months, I still find great struggling to settle in here and begin worrying about the heavy workloads, lengthy working hours, strict requirements from the seniors and complicated interrelationships amongst different parties will eventually cost my physical and mental conditions and even my life shortly.
How about:
Having worked in the company for two months, I am still trying to settle in. The heavy workload, long working hours, strict requirements and complicated working arrangements are taking a toll on my physical and mental health.

You have said nothing positive about your workplace. I think no employer would like reading your letter. Your objective is to get a transfer to another department which is less stressful. You have to convince your employer why they would want to do that for you, by saying something reassuring, and not giving them a negative impression.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.