Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hi, :)

I'd like to express my Thanks to SanMar, freezeframe, Mr_Ben, BobK, Tdol,
amigos4, Raymott, Vidor, JTRiff, buggles, JMurray, strangerinmoscow, fivejedjon, riquecohen, Verona_82, konungursvia, Route21, Barb_D, Gillnetter,
Mehrgan, mara_ce, Yeung Yee Ting, goldflinger and other people, who took part in discussions of my questions in this forum!

I had recorded your great ideas in my project. And they were marked by Russian teachers as "Super! Super!"

THANKS! :up:

Thank you.

It's always nice to to know that we have been able to be useful.

You're welcome, congratulations and thanks for the questions- they started some interesting discussions. ;-)

Hi, :)

I'd like to express my Thanks to SanMar, freezeframe, Mr_Ben, BobK, Tdol,
amigos4, Raymott, Vidor, JTRiff, buggles, JMurray, strangerinmoscow, fivejedjon, riquecohen, Verona_82, konungursvia, Route21, Barb_D, Gillnetter,
Mehrgan, mara_ce, Yeung Yee Ting, goldflinger and other people, who took part in discussions of my questions in this forum!

I had recorded your great ideas in my project. And they were marked by Russian teachers as "Super! Super!"

THANKS! :up:

No Probs!

Congrats on getting a "Super! Super!" !:cool:
I think we all enjoyed responding to your posts.

:-D

You're welcome, congratulations and thanks for the questions- they started some interesting discussions. ;-)

I think, I'll continue soon with such questions for myself and for those who are interested in English idioms. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back