Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
I am not an expert. I am just student at grade 8 and I want an evaluation for my paragraph.

In our world, mobile phones are the best communication tools. We always use our phones in calling, chatting,playing games,etc.they also include a lot of information to use. These are the advantages. But they have disadvantages. They make you spend a lot of time on it. This is dangerous on your eyes and brain. They make you as a stranger from your family. They destroy your health. Finally, l hope you take my advice and stay with your family. That's better than playing on your mobile phones

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am not an expert. I am just student at grade 8 and I want an evaluation of my paragraph.

In our world, mobile phones are the best communication tools. We always use our phones in calling, chatting,playing games,etc. They also include a lot of information to use. These are the advantages. But they have disadvantages. They make you spend a lot of time on them. This is dangerous to your eyes and brain. They make you as a stranger to your family. They destroy your health. Finally, l hope you take my advice and spend time with your family. That's better than playing games on your mobile phone[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE].

What if you live alone and don't have a family?

:-(

Aubree

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The world has become a global village. One of the reasons for this is the increase in mobile phone subscribers. As more people get mobile phones in developing countries, it's easy for them to communicate with each other and with people around the world. More and more services are also becoming available on phones, making life easier for us all. Mobile phones have a number of advantages, but they also have some disadvantages.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The world has become a global village. One of the reasons for this is the increase in mobile phone subscribers (users). As more people get (have) mobile phones in developing countries, it's easy for them to communicate with each other and with people around the world. More and more services are also becoming available on phones, making life easier for us all. Mobile phones have a number of advantages, but they also have some disadvantages.
I think "world" and "global" are tautologous. What do you mean "become a village"? The world has become smaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.