Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Makka is greatcst place in the world. All ofMuslims were love it.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] Before one year I went to Makka for Omra. I'm feeling good when I vearch this place . [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] I starting do Omra, firstlg, lprging, do Tawaf and Saie . I see much fo people there. Thr people from all the world. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] I advice all muslems to visit Makka when you visit it, you feel good.[/FONT][/FONT]

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[Strike]Makka[/Strike] Mecca is the greatest [Strike]greatcst[/Strike] place in the world. All [Strike]of[/Strike] Muslims [Strike]were[/Strike] love it.

[Strike]Before one year[/Strike] A year ago, I went to [Strike]Makka[/Strike] Mecca for Omra. [Strike]I'm feeling[/Strike] I felt good when I got there. [Strike]vearch this place .[/Strike]

I starting do Omra, firstlg, lprging, do Tawaf and Saie . I [Strike]see much fo[/Strike] saw many
people [Strike]there. Thr people[/Strike] from all over the world there.

I [Strike]advice[/Strike] advise all Muslims to visit [Strike]Makka[/Strike] Mecca. When you visit it, you feel good.

Hello Khalid, and welcome to the forum.
icon_smile.gif

Do you not have an English spell checker installed in your word processor? I strongly suggest you get one. Otherwise, you're going to struggle with your writing.

I couldn't understand the underlined text in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.