Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
The two reports reportedely being discussed during the meeting are sugar price and disaster managment system.

I understand this setence is in passive voice. Is it correct?

The active of above sentence is as below:-

The two reports discussed during the meeting was sugar price and disaster management system.

The two reports reported[STRIKE]e[/STRIKE]ly being discussed during the meeting are sugar price and disaster management system.

Where did you find this sentence?

The two reports reportedly being discussed during the meeting are sugar prices/the price of sugar and disaster management systems.

I [STRIKE]understand[/STRIKE] think that this sentence is in the passive voice. Is [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] that correct?

The active voice version of the [STRIKE]above[/STRIKE] sentence is: [STRIKE]as below:-[/STRIKE]

The two reports discussed during the meeting [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] were sugar prices/the price of sugar and disaster management systems.

Please see my corrections above. Are you asking us or telling us that that's the correct active voice version? Please make sure you provide the source of the quote before answering my question.

Please see my corrections above. Are you asking us or telling us that that's the correct active voice version? Please make sure you provide the source of the quote before answering my question.

I read it in a newspaper named Times of India. I just want to know whether my coversion to active voice is correct or not.

Why we use "that" instead of "it" in the following sentence:-
Is it that correct?

If the discussions are in the future, which the passive sentence could indicate, you could use The two reports for discussion at the meeting are....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back