The zip-file must contain a pdf-file ...

Joel_Cruz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi everybody,
I have a problem regarding a task from my university and I hope you can help. The exact statement is:
"The zip-file must contain a pdf-file with the solutions answers to the programming task exercises and the program (Matlab, Python, CC, ...)"
I think there are two possible interpretations:
The first one is to attach a zip-file that must contain a pdf-file with both the solutions answers to the programming task exercises and the program.
The second one is to attach a zip-file that must contain a pdf-file with the solutions answers to the programming task exercises and, without including it in the pdf-file (only in the zip-file), the program.
I would really appreciate your feedback.
Joel

White Hat

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
From the way it's phrased it sounds like the zip-file must include two things: 1) a pdf-file; 2) a program (an executable file).

White Hat

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
But if there's doubt, you'd want to doublecheck it with the instructor.

Joel_Cruz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
You are right, so I will ask the instructor. Thanks for your answer!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Does it really say "solutions answers"?

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Joel_Cruz, I know that you're a new member, but in future, please do not post the same question simultaneously to more than one forum. Doing so wastes our valuable time. Instead, post your question to one forum and wait for replies. If you're not satisfied with those replies, you can try another forum, but please indicate in your thread that you've already asked the same question elsewhere (provide a link), and outline why you were not satisfied with the answers you received already.
(teechar)

As you seem to be satisfied with the answers you've received from WR, Joel_Cruz, I'm locking this thread to save our members' time.

It can be unlocked on request by any moderator if our members are eager to contribute further insights.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I think they have more computer experts there than we do here. (I could be wrong.) They use a lot of technical language.

(The past tense of "teach" is "taught".)