Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
Canada
Hello everyone,

I'm writing a 12-page term paper for history class. The topic has to be of Europe in the 19th century. My interested is the quality of life of the working class during the industrial revolution in Britain. After a research from academic sources, I came to a conclusion that the quality of life is deteriorated for the working class due to overpopulation in crowded industrial towns and cities, lack of government statute to protect the working class, and the unethical business practices from the Bourgeoisie. My question is do I include evidence in my thesis or do I provide only examples of my evidence in the thesis?

The current thesis I'm working with is

The quality of life deteriorated for the Proletariat in Britain during the 19th century firstly because of overpopulation in the crowded industrial towns and cities, secondly, the Bourgeoisie's unethical business practices, and thirdly, the British Government failed to impose statute to protect Proletariat.

I would appreciate the help!

Thank you in advance.

Fayez

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

As shown in the Forum Rules (and the introduction to the Editing and Writing Topics, where this should have been posted and where I have moved it to), we do not help with homework or assignments (that includes term papers). All the work you submit must be your own work, done without outside help. After it has been marked/graded, you can come back to us if you don't understand any of your teacher's comments or corrections.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.