Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Today. I'm wearing a white shirt and black jacket. I've got a pair of grey khaki paints on. I'm wearing a pair of white sneaker. I've got a necklace and a crossbody bag on.

1. There should be a comma after "Today", not a full stop.

2. You need to start connecting separate short sentences to avoid the constant repetition of "I'm wearing" and "I've got ... on". First, try to put the information about your shirt, jacket and pants into one sentence. Note that you misspelled "pants" again!

**a pair of white sneakers

Can 'khaki' pants be any colour other than khaki? Are you taking about 'cargo' pants?

Today. I'm wearing a white shirt and black jacket. I've got a pair of grey khaki paints on. I'm wearing a pair of white sneaker. I've got a necklace and a crossbody bag on.
Today I'm wearing a black jacket over a white shirt, a pair of khakis and a pair of white sneakers. I'm also wearing a necklace and a crossbody bag even though I don't know what that is. 😀

I don't think a crossbody bag is something one wears.

I'm also wearing a necklace and a crossbody bag even though I don't know what that is. 😀
123.PNG
Is this crossbody bag? I just have search on Google and it's crossbody bag

If you don't need to carry much, get a small one. If you need to carry more, get a bigger one. Imagine that! 😜

I would use "wear" with a crossbody bag. You don't use your hands so you're not carrying it.

Those pants aren't khaki. They're grey.

Back