Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hello everyone. I am Carol. I was born in Fangshan, Beijing. I would like to share something about my past life in Fangshan.
There are many attractions in my hometown, such as Stone Flower Cave (Shihua Cave), Mt. Shangfang National Forest Park, Yan Capital Site of Western Zhou Dynasty and so on. With lots of places of interest, I really liked to go out and explore. I used to go for a walk, go to parks and climb mountains in my past life in Fangshan. I think I was very happy at that time. I could played with my friends for a whole day and didn't feel tired any more.

What was your hometown like when your lived there?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello everyone. I am Carol.
Hello Carol, and welcome to the forum. :)
I was born in Fangshan, Beijing. I would like to share something about my past life in Fangshan.
Please note that "past life" suggests that you had another life in the past and that you got reincarnated, or that some drastic change occurred in your life! Use something like "my childhood in Fangshan" or "when I lived in Fangshan" instead.

There are many attractions in my hometown, such as Stone Flower Cave (Shihua Cave), Mt. Shangfang National Forest Park, Yan Capital Site of Western Zhou Dynasty and so on. With lots of places of interest, I really liked to go out and explore. I used to go for a walk, go to parks and climb mountains in my past life when I was lived in Fangshan. I think I was very happy at that time. I could played play with my friends for a whole day and didn't wouldn't feel tired at all. any more.
See corrections above.

Status
Not open for further replies.