Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, I am Jim. I wants to apply for a admission in university so i needed an excellent essay. But I am not good in writing, so need help and your suggestions.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi, I am Jim. I [STRIKE]wants[/STRIKE] want to apply for [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] admission [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to university so I [STRIKE]needed[/STRIKE] need an excellent essay. [STRIKE]But[/STRIKE] However, I am not good [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at writing no comma here so need your help and [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] suggestions.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my corrections to your post above. I have also changed your thread title - it contained incorrect capitalisation of a random word and was ungrammatical. We don't start questions with "Where/How to ...".
Your post contained a surprising number of errors for a native English speaker, especially one whose profile describes them as an academic, and who wants to apply to university. I have a few questions:

- What do you plan to study at university?
- Are you planning to apply to universities in the USA (your home country) or abroad?
- Have you not seen examples of excellent essays during your work as an academic?
- If not, have you looked online to find examples of such essays? We are not, of course, talking about illegal services where people write essays for you. This forum does not support any form of cheating.

Last edited:

Jemima23

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Not a teacher.

I'd say research your university's webpage, since universities often offer advice to first-time applicants, some even offer workshops.
Also, there's a ton of resources on the web that can help you with essay-writing skills; just be sure to check how credible their sources are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'd settle for making my essay error-free at this point. (Excellence comes with practice.)

You can find quite a few essays on this forum along with comments and corrections.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm closing this thread. The OP hasn't been back since October 2021 and there have been four spam/troll responses in the last six weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.