Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi all,

I appreciate your kind support regarding the below e-mail.

"In principle, we will work together in this campaign but hopefully the proposal from your side will be within the allocated budget of this campaign.
appreciate your kind support regarding the below e-mail.

"In principle, we will work together in this campaign but hopefully the proposal from your side will be within the allocated budget of this campaign.

If the received proposal is within the budget and this what we are looking for, we will move forward with the next step.

For our information and if this is not a confidential from your side, did you /are you going to set up a similar partnership with any of our competitors or only us who will work with you in this campaign."

If the received proposal is within the budget and this what we are looking for, we will move forward with the next step.

For our information and if this is not a confidential from your side, did you /are you going to set up a similar partnership with any of our competitors or only us who will work with you in this campaign."

99bottles

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Hi all,

I appreciate your kind support regarding the below e-mail below.
Not a teacher or a native speaker. Here is how I would write it.

In principle, we will collaborate with you on this campaign as long as your proposal is within the allocated budget.

For our information and if this is not confidential, are you going to set up a similar partnership with anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.