Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Would you proofread this letter?

You are such an outstanding individual who I admire because you are ambitious, and from a young age you knew you would achieve what you wanted to. Upon finishing high school, you chose to study psychology at university where you got two college degrees that set you on the road to success. While attending university, you still managed to find the time some days to attend courses online to get background information. Since then you have always been keen to provide counseling (when you should) to help handle psychological distress—as you were a licensed professional counselor and impactful in your career, you thought what better way to give back. There may be many people positively influenced my life, but no one was more influential than you. You are the one I love and admire a lot so far. You are my fantastic role model.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Would you proofread this letter?

You are such an outstanding individual whom I admire because you are ambitious, and from a young age, you knew you would achieve what you wanted to. Upon finishing high school, you chose to study psychology at university where you got (obtained) two college degrees that set you on the road to success. While attending university, you still managed to find the time some days (from your busy schedule) to attend courses online to get background (?) information. Since then you have always been keen to provide counseling (when you should (why should?)) to help (who?) handle psychological distress. As you were a licensed professional counselor and impactful in your career, you thought what better way to give back to society. There may be many people who have positively influenced my life, but no one was more influential than you. You are the one I love and admire a lot so far. You are my fantastic role model.
See above.

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
See above.
You are such an outstanding individual whom I admire because you are ambitious, and from a young age, you knew you would achieve what you wanted to. Upon finishing high school, you chose to study psychology at university where you obtained two college degrees that set you on the road to success. While attending university, you still managed to find the time from your busy schedule to attend courses online to have a solid background in psychology. Since then you have always been keen to provide counseling to help emotionally disturbed individuals handle psychological distress. As you were a licensed professional counselor and impactful in your career, you thought what better way to give back to society. There may be many people who have positively influenced my life, but no one was more influential than you. You are the one I love and admire a lot so far. You are my fantastic role model.

Is it OK?

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Is it OK?

Would you see the suggested corrections and help me make them better?

You are such an outstanding individual whom I admire because you are ambitious, and from a young age, you knew you would achieve what you wanted to. Upon finishing high school, you chose to study psychology at university where you obtained two college degrees that set you on the road to success. While attending university, you still managed to find the time from your busy schedule to attend courses online to be solid in psychology. Since then you have always been keen to provide counseling to those who have experienced traumas. As you were a licensed professional counselor and impactful in your career, you thought what better way to give back to society. There may be many people who have positively influenced my life, but no one was more influential than you. You are the one I love and admire a lot so far. You are my fantastic role model.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Would you see the suggested corrections and help me make them better?

You are such an outstanding individual whom I admire because you are ambitious, and from a young age, you knew you would achieve what you wanted to. Upon finishing high school, you chose to study psychology at university where you obtained two college degrees that set you on the road to success. While attending university, you still managed to find the time from your busy schedule to attend courses online to be solid in psychology to acquire further knowledge in your field of study. Since then you have always been keen to provide counseling to those who have experienced traumas (who face psychological problems). As you were a licensed professional counselor and impactful in your career, you thought what better way to give back to society. There may be many people who have positively influenced my life, but no one was more influential than you. You are the one I love and admire a lot so far. You are my fantastic role model.
You have used a mix of past and present tense. You may like to reconsider that.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You are such an outstanding individual. who I admire you because you are ambitious, and from a young age you knew you would achieve what you wanted to. Upon finishing high school, you chose to study psychology at university where you got two college degrees that set you on the road to success. While attending university, you still managed to find the time some days to attend courses online to increase your knowledge. get background information. Since then, you have always been keen to provide counseling (when you should) to help handle those suffering psychological distress—as you were a licensed professional counselor and impactful excellent in your career. You thought: what better way to give back. There may be many people who have positively influenced my life, but no one was more influential than you. You are the one I love and admire a lot so much. far. You are my fantastic role model.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Would you look at the revised text and give me some suggestions to improve it?

You are such an outstanding individual whom I admire because you are ambitious, and from a young age, you knew you would achieve what you wanted to. Upon finishing high school, you chose to study psychology at university where you obtained two college degrees that set you on the road to success. While attending university, you still managed to find the time from your busy schedule to attend courses online to be solid in psychology. Since then you have always been keen to provide counseling to those who have experienced traumas. As you were a licensed professional counselor and impactful in your career, you thought what better way to give back to society. There may be many people who have positively influenced my life, but no one was more influential than you. You are the one I love and admire a lot so far. You are my fantastic role model.
Say: "You are an outstanding individual who I admire ....

Say: " You are somebody I love and admire very much." (Don't use "so far".)

Great ending!

(I don't know what happened to what I previously posted to this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.