Results for 'aircraft'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: aircraft
- Noun with an irregular plural
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Transport Vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
Definitions of Aircraft:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'aircraft' as word stem):
Prefix + 'aircraft'
'aircraft' + Suffix