Results for 'arrive'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: arrive
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Intransitive Verb
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
Definitions of Arrive:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'arriv' as word stem):