Results for 'bell'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: bell
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Bell:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'bell' as word stem):