Results for 'biased'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: biased
- Vocabulary used in GMAT
- Word in TOEFL Vocabulary lists
- A verb describes an action or a state
Results for stem word: bias
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a term in economics.
- Political vocab
- Term used in statistics
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Biased:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'bias' as word stem):
Prefix + 'bias'
antibias, claustrophobias, cobias, exurbias, galabias, gambias, hydrophobias, hypnophobias, misbias, nubias, obias, phobias, suburbias, terbias, tibias, unbias, urbias, ytterbias,
'bias' + Suffix
biased, biasedly, biases, biasing, biasness, biasnesses, biassed, biasses, biassing,