Results for 'bud'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: bud
- A term used in Ebonics, African American Vernacular English (AAVE)
- Term used in Jamaican English
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Bud:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'bud' as word stem):