Results for 'center'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: center
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Astrological term
- Term used in basketball
- Term used in ice hockey
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Center:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'center' as word stem):
Prefix + 'center'
decenter, epicenter, incenter, indecenter, innocenter, multicenter, percenter, recenter,
'center' + Suffix
centerboard, centerboards, centered, centeredly, centeredness, centerfold, centerfolds, centering, centerless, centerline, centerlines, centermost, centerpiece, centerpieces, centers,