Results for 'crop'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: crop
- Environmental Vocab
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- Term used in computing
- Term used in horse racing or other equetsrian sport
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Crop:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'crop' as word stem):
Prefix + 'crop'
intercrop, outcrop, overcrop, sharecrop, stonecrop,
'crop' + Suffix
cropland, croplands, cropless, cropped, cropper, croppers, croppie, croppies, cropping, crops,