Results for 'crowd'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: crowd
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Collective Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Crowd:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'crowd' as word stem):
Prefix + 'crowd'
becrowd, overcrowd, uncrowd,
'crowd' + Suffix
crowded, crowdedly, crowdedness, crowder, crowders, crowdie, crowdies, crowding, crowds, crowdy,