Results for 'dance'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: dance
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Intransitive Verb
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Dance:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'danc' as word stem):