Results for 'discussion'
- Length: 10 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: discussion
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- SAT vocabulary item
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: discuss
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This word is similar in both languages
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Discussion:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'discuss' as word stem):
Prefix + 'discuss'
'discuss' + Suffix
discussable, discussant, discussants, discussed, discusser, discussers, discusses, discussible, discussing, discussion, discussional, discussionis, discussions,