Results for 'event'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: event
- Sports Vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in linguistics
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- Term used in statistics
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Event:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'event' as word stem):
Prefix + 'event'
misevent, nonevent, prevent,
'event' + Suffix
eventer, eventers, eventful, eventfully, eventfulness, eventide, eventides, eventing, eventration, events, eventual, eventualities, eventuality, eventually, eventuate, eventuated, eventuates, eventuating, eventuation, eventuations,