Results for 'family'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: family
- Family Vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a term in economics.
- Term used in archaeology or anthropology
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Collective Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Family:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'famili' as word stem):
'famili' + Suffix
familia, familiae, familial, familiar, familiarities, familiarity, familiarization, familiarize, familiarized, familiarizes, familiarizing, familiarly, familiarness, familiars, families, familism,