Results for 'feel'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: feel
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Copula Verb
- Copula (also called copular or linking verbs) verbs connect the subject to the complement
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
Definitions of Feel:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'feel' as word stem):
Prefix + 'feel'
forefeel, outfeel, refeel, unfeel,
'feel' + Suffix
feeler, feelers, feeless, feeling, feelingly, feelings, feels,