Results for 'finish'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: finish
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- Term used in rowing
- Sports Vocab
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Finishing; Top four finish
Definitions of Finish:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'finish' as word stem):
Prefix + 'finish'
refinish, semifinish, unfinish,
'finish' + Suffix
finished, finisher, finishers, finishes, finishing,