Results for 'grant'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: grant
- Education Vocab
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- This is a common first name
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- This is a term in economics.
- Term used in investment
- Ditransitive Verb
- Inchoative verbs describe a change of state or appearance
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Grant:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'grant' as word stem):
Prefix + 'grant'
conflagrant, emigrant, flagrant, fragrant, immigrant, integrant, migrant, minigrant, nonimmigrant, regrant, transmigrant, ungrant, vagrant,
'grant' + Suffix
grantable, granted, grantee, grantees, granter, granters, granting, grantor, grantors, grants, grantsman, grantsmanship, grantsmen,