Results for 'how'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: how
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- HOW is an Adverb, Conjunction or Noun
Definitions of How:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'how' as word stem):