Results for 'meet'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: meet
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in wrestling
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Meet:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'meet' as word stem):
Prefix + 'meet'
helpmeet, mismeet, premeet, remeet, unmeet,
'meet' + Suffix
meeter, meeters, meeting, meetinghouse, meetinghouses, meetings, meetly, meetness, meetnesses, meets,