Results for 'milk'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: milk
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Uncountable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Milk:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'milk' as word stem):
Prefix + 'milk'
buttermilk, foremilk, overmilk, soymilk,
'milk' + Suffix
milked, milker, milkers, milkfish, milkfishes, milkier, milkiest, milkily, milkiness, milkinesses, milking, milkmaid, milkmaids, milkman, milkmen, milks, milkshed, milksop, milksops, milkweed, milkweeds, milkwood, milkwoods, milkwort, milkworts, milky,