Results for 'million'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: million
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Cardinal Number
- Articles, Demonstratives, Possessives, Quantifiers and Numbers can be used as Determiners
- Determiners restrict a noun, by making it specific, indicating ownership or number, etc
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Million:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'million' as word stem):
Prefix + 'million'
'million' + Suffix
millionaire, millionaires, millions, millionth, millionths,