Results for 'moment'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: moment
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Latin loan word
- Term used in statistics
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Moment:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'moment' as word stem):