Results for 'month'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: month
- Calendar Vocabulary
- Time vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Month:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'month' as word stem):
Prefix + 'month'
bimonth, midmonth, trimonth, twelvemonth,
'month' + Suffix
monthlies, monthly, months,