Results for 'morning'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: morning
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: morn
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
Definitions of Morning:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'morn' as word stem):
Prefix + 'morn'
'morn' + Suffix
morning, mornings, morns,