Results for 'mouthful'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: mouthful
Results for stem word: mouth
- Part of Body
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in botany
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Mouthful:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'mouth' as word stem):