Results for 'nose'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: nose
- Part of Body
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in golf
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Nose:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'nose' as word stem):
Prefix + 'nose'
acinose, adenose, anginose, anthracnose, arabinose, arenose, bladdernose, bluenose, bottlenose, brownnose, bullnose, conenose, diagnose, farinose, furanose, glucopyranose, hardnose, hawknose, hognose, hooknose, lacunose, laminose, lanose, lanuginose, lentiginose, lichenose, mannose, misdiagnose, prognose, pruinose, pyranose, raffinose, rhamninose, rhamnose, rutinose, shovelnose, spinose, starnose, stenose, tubenose, undiagnose, urinose, venenose, venose, vicianose,
'nose' + Suffix
nosebag, nosebags, noseband, nosebanded, nosebands, nosebleed, nosebleeds, nosed, nosedive, nosedives, nosegay, nosegays, noseless, noselike, nosema, nosepiece, nosepieces, noser, noses, nosey,